Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday

Breakfast:



Coffee

1/2 banana

Bowl of plain "Curves" cereal - about 1 1/2 cups. A level salad bowl size with 1% milk - about 1/2 cup. It is sort of like Rice Chrispies but tastier.



This cereal has 4 g sugar per serving - the max I go. But usually I choose one of the 0g or 1g sugar cereals. It has a sweet taste, no sweetener needed, and there is not enough sugar to give me a high/low reaction before lunch. I will be eating a slightly early lunch anyway because I have an appointment with my husband at 12:30.



Lunch:

Asian salad Kit: all the greens with 1/2 the dressing, 1/2 cup egg noodles and 1/4 cup sliced almonds added.

Snack: Tried nonfat yogurt with 1 TBSP of salted melon seeds (pepitas) found in bags with plain dried nuts and seeds in the grocery store (not the snack nuts which are roasted with oil (sometimes sugar added) and heavily salted - even the "dry-roasted" kinds have stuff added.

I think I like sunflower seeds and cottage cheese better - sometimes with a small can of low sugar peaches or pears.

Dinner: Cooked rotissieri chicken from the store with cooked veggies and a small amount of Texmati organic brown rice. This is a much more tender brown rice than brown rice used to be.

No comments:

WEIGHTLOSS SUPPORT

Please feel free to send me a message suggesting topics you would like to discuss.
kirsten.llamas@gmail.com

Add your comments at the bottom of any topic.

Remember the most recent topics are at the top of the page. If you want to read the topics in the narrative sequence they were written, just start from the bottom.