Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today's intake (Ap 6)

Breakfast:

2 cups coffee with 1% milk and sweetener
1/2 banana
1 piece of 100% whole wheat bread (Pepperidge) with spray, 0 cal liquid butter substitute ('I can't believe its not butter spray' - careful some liquid margarine has plenty of fat and cals)
1 large egg, hard-boiled (shared a little with my parrot ;-) )

Note: could be any kind of egg if fried in spray oil, poached, etc.

Lunch:

Bowl of Campbell's Select soup (in a box) Portobello Mushroom. One serving is 100 cals. I had the whole box - 200 cals.
1/2 cup croutons (OK I could have left these out but ......) As long as you can stop!

Cup of tea with milk and sweetener

Snack: half an apple before my walk.

Dinner:

1/4 lb fish (I had snapper) moistened with water and dipped in bread crumbs; fried in olive oil spray + 1 TBSP of basil flavored olive oil .

Note: the oil was spread over 4 portions!

Sauteed eggplant. 3 slices (see how I prepare it on Tuesday next menu where I had some left over slices.)

Salad with 1 TBSP reduced fat ranch dressing thinned with a little milk.

Cup of decaf with milk and splenda for dessert.

No comments:

WEIGHTLOSS SUPPORT

Please feel free to send me a message suggesting topics you would like to discuss.
kirsten.llamas@gmail.com

Add your comments at the bottom of any topic.

Remember the most recent topics are at the top of the page. If you want to read the topics in the narrative sequence they were written, just start from the bottom.