Monday, April 14, 2008

Weight Loss Fraud

If you are tempted to try a quick fix check out this information on weight loss fraud.

http://www.aces.edu/dept/extcomm/newspaper/creditscams5.html

People get desperate to lose weight and waste money they could better use elsewhere.

If you have read how I lost weight you can see that I have NO gimmicks. You don't pay anything. I don't get anything except the satisfaction of helping someone.

Yes, dieting may seem repetitious or even boring at first. Even liking what you are eating too much can be a problem - you want more. But that does not mean we have to deny ourselves really good food.

I won't kid you that you can eat anything and lose weight. You can, but you would have to restrict the quantity. Like maybe you would have 1 Mickey D quarter pounder and fries and you are done for the day? I don't think so. You would be too hungry to sustain a diet like that.

We get used to a lot of sauces that you have to learn to live without or alter to make them fit into your new "for-life" style. But you adjust - IF YOU WANT to. I was determined. Until you lose the weight you want I would suggest avoiding temptations. No cake - just once a week. You will be eating too much the next day - I guarantee it. And more the day after. Did I say forever no cake? NO - but not for a while.

It takes time to adjust and get the desire for rich food out of your life style and thinking. Remember over eating IS an addiction. Most people who "just take a little drop" slide right off the wagon.

No comments:

WEIGHTLOSS SUPPORT

Please feel free to send me a message suggesting topics you would like to discuss.
kirsten.llamas@gmail.com

Add your comments at the bottom of any topic.

Remember the most recent topics are at the top of the page. If you want to read the topics in the narrative sequence they were written, just start from the bottom.